Do you have previous experience as an Office Coordinator and want to work and develop together with a positive and expanding team in the City of Stockholm?
As an Office Coordinator at Infranode, you will work closely with our Office Manager who is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the office works optimally both internally and externally.
Are you a people’s person that truly loves to support others and create an environment that makes people smile - then keep on reading, we have a dream job for you!
The tasks will be varied, high and low:
- Contribute to an outstanding, engaging and smooth work environment for all our employees
- Organize the reception
- Maintain an organized office environment
- Contact person for overall office-related functions such as cleaning, purchasing office supplies, consumables.
- Assisting the founders with various administrative tasks, approximately 25%.
- Help coordinate meetings, events and annual conferences.
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Schedule agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
We believe the ideal candidate should have:
- A helpful and positive mindset
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Fluid English and Swedish in speech and writing
- Other Scandinavian language is a plus
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Structured and accurate
We review applications regularly, so don’t wait.
Apply no later than 19 Nov 2021.
Please note that we cannot accept applications by e-mail
but refer to www.inhouse.se where you can register your CV.
For questions, contact recruitment consultant Sam Abdallah, email@example.com
We look forward to your application!