Senior Fund Controller
Are you ready to build a more sustainable future together with us,
one investment at a time?
As the first Fund Controller at Infranode, you will act as the spider in the net, and you will get a unique chance to develop and to contribute to the organization. You will work closely with your colleagues and support the development of the finance team by mentoring and monitoring other team members in order to create a team of experts who proactively optimize how Infranode operates.
The Fund Controller will have the responsibility to ensure the accuracy and integrity of internal and external fund reporting and administration.
The Fund Controller ensures compliance with laws and regulation in relation to tax, accounting, regulatory requirements, and fund documentation.
Furthermore, the Fund Controller develops and implements processes that guarantee operational excellence. It is also important to develop and manage the relationships required to secure the availability of competence to manage risk and secure compliance. The Fund Controller also takes part in supporting colleagues in future fund-raising efforts.
The role includes a variety of tasks, such as:
- Being the inhouse tax and accounting (IFRS) and regulatory (including solvency) specialist.
- Developing and implementing the necessary processes to ensure we continuously work toward operational excellence and industry best practice.
- Responsibility for quarterly and annual reports to external stakeholders and regulatory bodies such as investors, banks, and the Swedish FSA.
- Responsibility for internal reports to Infranode’s Board of Directors, Investment Committee, and control functions.
- Working with budget process and cashflow forecasting, suggestion possible actions to optimize returns.
- Providing support and advice to the investment and the asset management teams, in tax, financial and legal issues in relation to the fund and its portfolio companies.
- Managing relationships with external service providers and auditors in relation to reporting and administration of the funds.
We offer you to be part of a highly engaged and entrepreneurial organisation where you can grow professionally and be part of our continuous development. We have an inspirational atmosphere and an open climate.
Infranode believes in making the world a better place, one sustainable investment at a time and as part of the team you can truly make a difference. Sustainability for us, is also, taking care of our employees and their development and wellbeing.
We believe you have an academic background in economics or law and at least eight years of relevant work experience. It is meritorious to have about five years’ experience as a fund controller, or as a tax and accounting specialist, with excellent knowledge in IFRS, Nordic tax laws, AIFDM and solvency reporting.
You have an independent and proactive way of working and you are solution oriented with a willingness to always strive for improvements.
Since you are a prestigeless person, you can ask for guidance if necessary to solve the task in the best possible way.
Furthermore, you have strong presentation and communication skills. You must be fluent in English and, at least one of the following languages, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish.
Application and Enquiries
In this recruitment process, Infranode is collaborating with Aaron Sprint.
073 344 47 48
All applications will be reviewed, and interviews will be performed continuously.
Please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible.