Investor Relations Professional
Infranode is now looking to add a talented individual to our growing Investor Relations team.
As an Investor Relations professional you will be responsible for ensuring that the company communicates and manages relationships with investors and other stakeholders on both an operational and strategic level. We offer you a unique opportunity to gain a 360-degree perspective of our business since you will work closely with all our functions within the company. You are expected to take an active role and have a natural interest in people when getting access to their skills, knowledge and experience.
To excel in this position, you require excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your ability to work in a team environment is crucial for your success. You should be able to demonstrate a strong analytical ability combined with a pedagogical approach that allows you to develop relationships built on trust both on a personal and a company level.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Respond to information requests from investors
- Manage and update Investor Relations documents, databases and presentations
- Interaction with Investment and Asset Management teams, the finance function or directly with the founders
- Assist in the completion of Due Diligence Questionnaires and creation of events
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Support fundraising processes with the development of all necessary documentation, reports and presentations
- Analyse and assess investor demand and competitor behaviour and anything else that could impact the business
- Contribute to activities that develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy
- Contribute to the development of a robust Investor Relations framework including clear communication channels between all stakeholders
We believe the ideal candidate should have:
- Additional experience from investment banking, management consulting, legal advisory or similar with proof of project management skills. More than five years post University full time professional experience. Whereof;
- At least three years from working with Investor Relations, where an existing Limited Partners network from the Nordics is meriting, and
- Additional experience from investment banking, management consulting, legal advisory or similar with proof of project management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, and a good understanding of the private equity business model
- Motivated, ambitious and have a strong interest for business development
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree with good grades gained from a reputable University
- Fluency in English and at least one other of the following languages: Swedish (preferred) Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
At Infranode we believe that each employee’s career development is paramount to both the company’s and the employee’s success. Investing in our employees’ development and success are cornerstones to our company’s values. Wellbeing and personal growth will be a natural part of your journey at Infranode and as such we take our responsibilities as an employer as seriously as we take our investments in infrastructure.
The recruitment process for this job is ongoing. We look forward to receiving your application in English no later than 31 January 2022. Please include your CV and a cover letter via email to IR_career@infranode.se.